The Second Open Call of experiments is open from 30 June 2015 until 30 September 2015
This Open Call for proposals seeks to increase the number of partners and Application Experiments currently being carried out within the CloudFlow project. Application Experiments shall be rooted in computational technology for manufacturing and engineering industries, preferably SMEs, giving them affordable access to Cloud technology. Application Experiments are expected to extend the CloudFlow infrastructure and to address workflows along the value chain in and across companies.
Priority will be given to innovative product development and products, such as mechatronic systems and cyber-physical systems, including, e.g., multi-domain simulation (mechanics, electronics, software, fluid dynamics, acoustics, etc.).
Submission tool will be available from July 15, 2015.
We had webinars on 28th & 31st July, 2015 at 11am to 12am CET, please check the webinar slides under "Files for download" section for more information.
Files for download
- Announcement of 2nd Open Call for CloudFlow
- Guide for Applicants (GfA) (PDF 402 kB)
- Short Technical Description of the CloudFlow Infrastructure (PDF 1.26 MB)
- CloudFlow Open Call 2 for Application Experiments (PDF 243 kB)
- Proposal Template for Open Call 2 (DocX 302 kB)
- Proposal Template for Open Call 2 (Doc 382 kB)
- CloudFlow Webinar slides from 28th and 31st July (PDF 8.44 MB)